SCC is pleased to be assisting Interfaith Outreach & Community Partners (IOCP) with recruitment of a competent and creative case manager.
Interfaith Outreach & Community Partners’ mission is to engage the heart and will of the community
to respond to emergency needs and create opportunities for all to thrive. Interfaith Outreach is a
human service nonprofit that ignites the power of community to provide urgent and strengthening
services in eight Twin Cities western suburbs so families can live their best lives, children can
succeed and the entire region can prosper and shine. Serving the west Hennepin communities of
Hamel, Long Lake, Medicine Lake, Medina, Minnetonka Beach, Orono, Plymouth and Wayzata since 1979.
For more information, visit iocp.org.
Interfaith Outreach is looking for highly qualified candidates for a Case Manager position,
Schedule Requirements: This is a 40 hour/week position that includes at least one evening per week.
The Case Manager works with Interfaith clients to resolve crises, assess needs, connect to
resources, develop and implement plans to work toward increased stability and achievement of
Core Areas of Responsibility Include:
• Intake, assessment, information and referral, advocacy, and general problem solving support
to families and individuals facing multiple barriers to stability
• Processing requests for financial and other material assistance to address basic needs,
housing, utilities, transportation and other emergencies
• Supporting client participants in our Employment Services program
• Participating in ongoing program development and quality improvement processes
Required Qualifications Include:
• BSW or BA/BS in related field
• Three years of experience in a social services setting
• Experience providing case management services to individuals and families
• Thorough understanding of the case management process
• Ability to creatively problem solve and complete complex tasks
• Strong computer skills
• Ability to work effectively in a diverse environment
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Ability to maintain professional boundaries
• Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
•Demonstrated ability to excel in a team environment
• Social Work License
• 7-10 years of experience providing case management services to individuals and families
• Bilingual in English and Spanish, Somali or Russian
The Interfaith Outreach work environment is client centered, values driven, team oriented, fast
paced, diverse and focused on learning and professional development. We have a strong internal
culture of collaboration and team support and a deep commitment across staff to mission.
To be successful as a Case Manager at Interfaith Outreach, candidates should be or possess:
• A deep commitment and passion to Interfaith Outreach’s mission and work
• A generator of new ideas and approaches while honoring the organization’s rich history
• Demonstrated cultural competence with a focus on inclusion
• Highly skilled at communication and collaboration
• Strong advocate for people living in poverty and social justice work
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to Yvette Giles, Manager of Casework
Services at email@example.com.
Interfaith Outreach values a diverse work environment. People of color and people from other underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged to apply. Interfaith Outreach is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interfaith Outreach & Community Partners | 1605 County Road 101 N, Plymouth, MN 55447 |
763-489-7500 | iocp.org